quarta-feira, 21 de agosto de 2013

We promised each other...
You would be the sky
And I would be the earth
Together we would create our world

We passed by almost all seasons
The spring...
When the sun and the flowers come out
The summer...
When the air is warm and the sea gives her a gentle breeze
The autumn...
When the leaves fall on ground
The winter has arrived...
The storm was stronger than us
So you left me in the darkness
And suddenly we were splited

That day everything was gone
I have put every key moment of each season in a box
the first flower you gave me
the first caress you made me
the first deception you gave me
and all the tears you made me cry
After, I wrote a song with our story

I didn't bury that box
I have put it in a baloon
And left it flying in the air
The birds sang the song
And the rest was turned in dust

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário