terça-feira, 30 de julho de 2013

Killed by love

I know...
I just try to close my eyes to everything
The truth is our best friend
But can hurt a lot
So sometimes we just try to be blind

Every day is a struggle
I try to escape of everything by hoping
Dreaming in my little world
Far away of all

I know
I try to convince me that he's better of what he shows
But everything is against him
It's so difficult to admit that he's my biggest mistake
Cause he's the one I love
It's the one who makes me so unhappy
But also the one who knows how to make me happy

Every day I remember all the promises
The moments are engraved in my memory
I try to burn them from the inside
But my interior is flooded by all the tears

If only I could make of all my tears a river
If only I could let everything go with the current
If only he had never exist
I could still believe in a pink side of life

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário